- Please dress modestly, sensitively and according to Islamic etiquette.
- Remove shoes before entering the prayer halls and place them on the shoe racks.
- Please do not eat or drink in the prayer halls.
- Please be mindful of attendees and worshipers.
- Minimize all conversations in the prayer halls.
- Keep your children close to you at all times.
- Please observe cell phone etiquette in the prayer halls. Cell phones and electronics should be placed on “SILENT.” Cell phone conversations are not permitted in the prayer halls.
- For event filming and photography, please contact the Office Manager for an appointment.
- All Internet browsing on the masjid wireless should be appropriate for children and adults at all times. Individuals who view unacceptable materials online will be asked to leave.
- Friday Prayer services start at 1:00 pm during the Spring/Summer and at 12:00 pm in the late Fall and Winter. The 5 daily prayers’ times change every day. The call to prayer (Adhan) will be done on time of prayer.